[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Setting up a router/firewall...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Setting up a router/firewall...
- From: James Herbert <lists_(_at_)_artyzan_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:48:53 +0000
- Cc: ethorsson_(_at_)_neoprimitive_(_dot_)_net
Erik Thorsson wrote:
OK, a possibly newbish post here, so I'll expect abuse.
No reason to, IF you read www.openbsd.org/report.html and
Is this likely a pf configuration issue?
That is a possibility.
Can I post anything else that would be useful in diagnosis?
dmesg. pf.conf. ifconfig -a. OS of the laptop. Network card of the
laptop. Are you using a hub/switch/router? Wireless or wired ethernet?
Did you try disabling pf and running your ping tests without it to
isolate the problem?
Visit your host, monkey.org