[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Simple questions about NAT
- To: <misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: Simple questions about NAT
- From: "Rhea Heuermann" <dachee_(_at_)_starstream_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:12:30 -0800
- Cc: <s_(_dot_)_tomas_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Reply-to: <dachee_(_at_)_starstream_(_dot_)_net>
cannot operate NAT on a bridge that does not have IP addresses on its internal and external network cards.
Read the PF FAQ:
Buy the book:
Building Firewalls with OpenBSD and PF [2nd edition]
by Jacek Artymiak
From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org] On Behalf Of Tomas
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 12:33 AM
Subject: Simple questions about NAT
Hello there misc...
I have two simple questions: can NAT operate on a bridge, and if it can, is it a good solution or is it better to do NAT on standard firewall (not bridge)?
Visit your host, monkey.org