[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Linux and FreeBSD emulation question/problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Linux and FreeBSD emulation question/problem
- From: Henry Lenzi <hlenzi_(_at_)_brturbo_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_br>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:18:19 -0200
1) As I was following the FAQ for Linux emulation I ran into this problem:
>>Attempting to fetch
This has become outdated. What should I do?
Also, I got to thinking that it would be better to have FreeBSD
emulation, as they have some ports that I want (e.g., mozart-oz, cmucl,
drscheme). The man page compat_freebsd mentions that the kernel must
have been compiled with the COMPAT_FREEBSD option and the
kern.emul.freebsd sysctl enabled. Does this happen in the GENERIC
kernel? How would I find this out? (What commands)?
Thanks in advance for your help and time.
Visit your host, monkey.org