[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ssh over pf problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ssh over pf problem
- From: Greg Thomas <get_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:04:49 -0800
- Reply-to: Greg Thomas <get_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:44:08 +1100, Kent Thai <kthai_(_at_)_mellon_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au> wrote:
> I am having timeout problems connecting to my home PC.
> I have PF setup with:
> pass in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from $other_pc to ($ext_if) port 22 flags
> S/SA keep state
> But I am still unable to get a connection. I know sshd is working properly
> because from my lan i can ssh into the box. Can anyone shed some light?
A few more pieces of info would be helpful, like the rest of your
pf.conf, confirmation that you have the right IP info for $other_pc,
sshd configs, and probably ifconfig and netstat outputs, and exacly
what you're seeing when you try to ssh to your home PC.
> < snipped obnoxious disclaimer >
Visit your host, monkey.org