[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Recommended NICs for CARP
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Recommended NICs for CARP
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:10:13 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* User Lists <clopmz_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com> [2005-02-18 11:49]:
> I need to use CARP features under two OpenBSD
> firewalls for loadbalancing. Can anybody recommends me
> any quad ethernet that works well with CARP? (We use
> Cisco switches).
almost all should work, my suggestion would be em(4) or sk(4) based
ones, dc(4) is also excellent as long as you stick with real 21143s
and not the wannabe-clones.
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org