[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Support for Accton EN2209 R01
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Support for Accton EN2209 R01
- From: Ioan Nemes <inemes_(_at_)_transylvania_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:25:06 +1100
- Reply-to: inemes_(_at_)_transylvania_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_au
Is there any support for the Accton EtherPocket-SP adapters,
specifically for the EN2209 R01?
I've got some old IBM laptops with no NIC/USB ports, but one
PCMCIA slot, and I would like to use them as a transparent
I used these parallel port Ethernet adapters with NetWare 4.0
(bi-directional and EPP on IRQs 5 and 7), NetWare Lan WorkPlace
TCP/IP, Novell's LAN Analyzer, M$ LAN Manager, DEC PATHWORKS,
OS/2, and Sun PC-NFS.
Visit your host, monkey.org