[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: strange development priorities...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: strange development priorities...
- From: Greg Thomas <get_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:29:05 -0800
- Reply-to: Greg Thomas <get_(_dot_)_lists_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:19:07 +0100, mdff_(_at_)_a1_(_dot_)_net <mdff_(_at_)_a1_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> since 2-4 years, HP distributes it's proliant-servers with a new series of builtin raid-controllers (smart array 5i and 6i) and STILL openbsd does not provide a working driver for these controllers!
How many controllers and/or systems with them installed have you
donated to developers?
Visit your host, monkey.org