[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: strange development priorities...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: strange development priorities...
- From: Erik Thorsson <ethorsson_(_at_)_neoprimitive_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:44:37 -0500
- Reply-to: ethorsson_(_at_)_neoprimitive_(_dot_)_net
If I donate my liver, can someone write a driver for it. I'd really
like to get it working under OpenBSD.
Sean Knox wrote:
since 2-4 years, HP distributes it's proliant-servers with a new
series of builtin raid-controllers (smart array 5i and 6i) and STILL
openbsd does not provide a working driver for these controllers!
probably because no one has donated time or hardware to get that
Visit your host, monkey.org