[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
automake 1.4 port missing man page
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: automake 1.4 port missing man page
- From: Brian <bwaichu_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:08:56 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
I am running a snapshot post the move to gcc 3.3.5,
and I installed automake from the ports tree updated
from cvs the day after I installed from snapshot.
When I go:
I cannot find a man page, so I searched:
And I still could not find a man page. I then tried:
find /usr/local -name "automake*.1" -print
and I still did not find the man page.
The way I did the install was:
I did set the environment: AUTOMAKE_VERSION=1.4 in
ksh via export AUTOMAKE_VERSION=1.4
Did I do something wrong?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Visit your host, monkey.org