[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Recommendations POP3 server
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Recommendations POP3 server
- From: Whyzzi <whyzzi_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:20:08 -0600
- Reply-to: Whyzzi <whyzzi_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
Use the built in one - popa3d from inetd. Works great.
On Apr 3, 2005 6:14 AM, knitti <knitti_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2005 1:47 PM, Rico <coolzone_(_at_)_it_(_dot_)_dk> wrote:
> > Hi.
> > We have recently moved serveral domains from a web hotel onto one of our
> > own obsd servers. In that connection I need to setup a pop3 server which
> > can handle different domains and different users in connection with each
> > domain.
> > If someone would provide recommendations from experience with a setup
> > like this on obsd I would appreciate it.
> courier-imap/-pop3 works pretty well with openldap (for accounts) and
> sasl (e.g for pops / port 995)
I know too much and yet not enough
Visit your host, monkey.org