[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to Mount USB Flashdisk
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How to Mount USB Flashdisk
- From: Dave Feustel <dfeustel_(_at_)_verizon_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:03:36 -0500
- Reply-to: dfeustel_(_at_)_mindspring_(_dot_)_com
On Sunday 13 March 2005 12:48 pm, Dave Feustel wrote:
> I have tried all the combinations of disklabel, fdisk,
> and mount I can think of to mount a flashdisk,
> but none have worked with the flashdisk that I'm using.
I moved about a month ago and lost my dsl connection
until this evening, hence the tardy nature of this feedback.
I wanted to report that I took my flashdisk device to a
local computer store for testing and the flashdisk was
defective. I threw it away. I have now installed an old
Orange Micro usb 2.0 pci card and it is recognized by
openbsd 3.6. I hope to get a usb 2.0 flash disk to try out
the OpenBSD support for usb 2.0.
Visit your host, monkey.org