[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Gallery/ImageMagick/NetPBM req'd files in chroot?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Gallery/ImageMagick/NetPBM req'd files in chroot?
- From: Jason Smith <sddfdds_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:13:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
Wouldn't it be easier to just force pkg_add to install
netpbm, and its dependencies, into the chroot?
--- danielk <sandolo_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2005 8:49 AM, Tapio Vaattanen <tav_(_at_)_iki_(_dot_)_fi>
> > I have Gallery running on OpenBSD 3.6-stable with
> no problems. You need
> > to copy needed NetPBM-binaries (same aplies to
> zip, unzip, ImageMagick etc.)
> > to /var/www. Check with ldd what libraries you
> need besides the binaries
> > and copy those to right places under /var/www. For
> You will also need to copy a shell inside the
> chroot, for PHP to run
> NetPBM binaries...
> Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Copy me to your
> .signature file and
> help me propagate, thanks!
Make Yahoo! your home page
Visit your host, monkey.org