[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: openbsd 3.7 + rtl 8180l don't work ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: openbsd 3.7 + rtl 8180l don't work ?
- From: "Jan Izary" <janizary_(_at_)_hotmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:38:11 -0400
- Cc: shark_(_at_)_cc-team_(_dot_)_org
What do you get in arp? arp -an and see if you have anything for the
220.127.116.11 IP, if not then you don't have a connection to anything with
that IP and the route isn't going to do you any good.
Check to make sure there isn't an IRQ conflict, grep the dmesg for anything
else on 10, sometimes you just need to move the nic to another pci slot.
Also, you can just add 18.104.22.168 to /etc/mygate to set your default
gateway instead of manually setting it.
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has
Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.
Visit your host, monkey.org