[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ksh HISTFILE format
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ksh HISTFILE format
- From: jasonmcintyre_(_at_)_f2s_(_dot_)_com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:11:11 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 01:33:54PM +0200, Joel Andersson wrote:
> Ksh apparently does not store command history in plaintext, but uses some other
> file format for this. My question: is it possible to remove duplicate entries
> from this file? A simple cron job with uniq seems to be out of the question due
> to this non plaintext format.
unfortunately ksh does not have an option to do this (that i know of).
shame, as it would be a great feature to have...
Visit your host, monkey.org