[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Firefox 1.0.2 with 3.7-CURRENT. DNS Hang Info
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Firefox 1.0.2 with 3.7-CURRENT. DNS Hang Info
- From: "Nick Holmes" <nick_g_holmes_(_at_)_hotmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:40:57 +0000
After installating Firefox 1.0.2 from ports on 3.7-CURRENT I noticed that it
was having problems in resolving. A search revealed a post on the Ubuntu
Linux Forums describing the same problem.
- Type "about:config" in the address field
- Change the value of network.dns.disableIPv6 "true"
That was a thirty minute head-scratcher, so hopefully someone else will find
Express yourself with cool new emoticons http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/myemo
Visit your host, monkey.org