[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: supported PCI ADSL modem?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: supported PCI ADSL modem?
- From: Alexandre Anriot <aanriot_(_at_)_atlantilde_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:05:52 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> Does anyone have a definitive answer regarding support for a PCI ADSL
> modem. I have looked on the i386 supported hardware page but I can't
> find any. There are a few sites saying that the Alcatel Speedtouch is
> supported but can anyone vouch for this?
There are a lot of threads on this subject on misc@ and soekris
mailing-lists (hint); the Sangoma S518 seems to work on OpenBSD.
Additionnaly, there's a san(4) driver for Sangoma network cards on OpenBSD.
Visit your host, monkey.org