[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PF: Blocks my workstation on boot
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: PF: Blocks my workstation on boot
- From: "Matthew L. Shobe" <mls_(_at_)_shobe_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:14:23 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 04:48:31AM -0500, Fafa Diliha Romanova wrote:
> I have to write this command on my server after every reboot to allow
> my workstation to access the Internet through it:
> # pfctl -F a ; pfctl -Nf /etc/pf.conf ; pfctl -sr
This stops all packet filtering, probably not what you want.
> My pf.conf looks like this:
> # *** Default deny policy
> block drop log all
Here's the problem. You need to either block only on $ext_if or...
> # *** Pass loopback traffic
> pass quick on lo0 all
Add a pass rule for $int_if.
The PF User's Guide and pfctl(8) will help.
Visit your host, monkey.org