[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD 3.7 Pf binat changed?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD 3.7 Pf binat changed?
- From: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:47:08 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 03:04:33PM +0300, Huzeyfe Onal wrote:
> i look man page for pf.conf on OpenBSD 3.7(at web site...) i saw that
> we can specify proto, proto-number etc on binat-rule . Is tihs right
> on new OpenBSD?
> binat-rule = [ "no" ] "binat" [ "pass" ] [ "on" interface-name ]
> [ af ] [ "proto" ( proto-name | proto-number ) ]
> "from" address [ "/" mask-bits ] "to" ipspec
> [ "tag" string ] [ "tagged" string ]
> [ "->" address [ "/" mask-bits ] ]
i think proto has been in binat for some long time now.
maybe you confused it with 'port', which binat doesn't do, and
got the wires crossed? or could be i misunderstand
[ openbsd 3.7 GENERIC ( mar 18 ) // i386 ]
Visit your host, monkey.org