[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
command to open a cd tray?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: command to open a cd tray?
- From: Matt Van Mater <matt_(_dot_)_vanmater_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:04:58 -0400
- Reply-to: Matt Van Mater <matt_(_dot_)_vanmater_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
Is there a command in OpenBSD to pop out a cd tray, and another one to
detect when it was closed? An added bonus would be to detect if there
was a disk still in the drive after closing.
This is pretty trivial and stupid, but the idea popped in my head and
I was curious. I'd prefer the command be available in a stock openbsd
build, or if perhaps a tiny stand alone executable. Otherwise I won't
waste my time looking.
Visit your host, monkey.org