[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pf: subnet declaration
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Pf: subnet declaration
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:37:52 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Eric Eekhof <eric_(_at_)_eekhof_(_dot_)_net> [2005-04-26 11:28]:
> Is there any reason that the following doesn't work?
> pass from 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0 to any keep state
yes, it is not valid CIDR notation.
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org