[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: wi0 trouble (was Re: moving /usr/XF4 to /usr/xsrc?)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: wi0 trouble (was Re: moving /usr/XF4 to /usr/xsrc?)
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:40:39 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Thorsten Glaser <tg_(_at_)_66h_(_dot_)_42h_(_dot_)_de> [2005-04-28 13:45]:
> I know these. They happened three days after I accidentally
> dropped my wi0 (Netgear MA401RA) from 1m50 height.
> Turns out I had to replace the card. But a hard hang on
> PCMCIA is nothing uncommon - I don't dare removing a card
> before shutting down any more (most of the time (but not
> always) ifconfig wi0 down and killing dhclient works).
> (Though that may have changed in the past year.)
the bugs in your frankenstein system are not of interest on this list.
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org