[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
please help me with PF (thanks)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: please help me with PF (thanks)
- From: "Fafa Diliha Romanova" <fteg_(_at_)_london_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:21:47 -0500
1) i have reasons to believe that pf causes my server to crash
whenever i upload/download.
2) i also need to type some three stupid commands after every
reboot for my nat to work. i have to type:
pfctl -F a ; pfctl -Nf /etc/pf.conf ; pfctl -sr
3) how does this ftp-proxy work if i want to disable inetd, and
switch ftpd with pure-ftpd? i am referring to this line in my
ftp-proxy stream tcp nowait root /usr/libexec/ftp-proxy ftp-proxy
i'd be VERY happy if someone could help me.
as all other people in trouble would be.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
Visit your host, monkey.org