[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Routing problem with tunnel
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Routing problem with tunnel
- From: "Bc. Radek Krejca" <radek_(_at_)_ceskedomeny_(_dot_)_cz>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:16:32 +0200
- Organization: STARNET, s. r. o.
- Reply-to: "Bc. Radek Krejca" <radek_(_at_)_ceskedomeny_(_dot_)_cz>
I have two computers connected to internet and tunnel between those
GW1 gif0 (192.168.1.1) ----- internet -- gif0 (192.168.1.2) GW2
On GW1 I route traffic for my network to tunnel with this command:
route -n add -net 10.3.0.0/16 192.168.1.2
GW2 has two interfaces - external fxp0 with internet (on fxp0 is the
tunnel with GW1) and fxp1 to my private network. There is gif0 too.
And now my problem. On GW2 i have default gate IP of my ISP.
Incomming traffic from GW1 to my network is all right but traffic
from my network goes to the default gateway. I need send it to the
Now I am using on GW2 packet filter with this rule:
pass in on fxp1 route-to ( gif0 192.168.1.1 ) from 10.3.0.0/16 to any
but it has problem - from GW2 I cannot connect to any host in my
private network because response from client is redirect to the
Is some way to solve this problem?
Thank you very much.
Bc. Radek Krejca
Visit your host, monkey.org