[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
gabriel for openbsd?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: gabriel for openbsd?
- From: joshp_(_at_)_questar_(_dot_)_com (Josh Pennell)
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:59:05 -0700
- Delivery-date: Tue Jul 14 13:00:30 1998
- Organization: Questar Microsystems
Has "gabriel" from Los Altos Technologies been ported over to openbsd?
That would be cool if it was. url -> http://www.lat.com/gabe.htm
It listens for satan scans. It looks like if you can get
it to integrate w/ your exisiting unix etherfind function it's just
a matter of compiling the c source.
Could you cc me i haven't subscribed to this list.
Visit your host, monkey.org