[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: micq and licq not send message.
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: micq and licq not send message.
- From: Stoyan Genov <sdg_(_at_)_rila_(_dot_)_bg>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:50:43 +0200
- Reply-to: sdg_(_at_)_rila_(_dot_)_bg
Without the slightest idea of initiating a most-lovely-and-preferred-IM-client
flaming balls deathmatch, check http://gaim.sourceforge.net/ -
it's pretty good and works well when you use the Oscar protocol for ICQ.
Nils Nordman wrote about Re: micq and licq not send message.:
> On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 11:43:37AM +0200, Condor wrote:
> > Hello,
> > in ports licq and micq have problem, unable to send and recive
> > messages. licq and micq say "message send sucessful" but message
> > not delivered to user.
> As Jason pointed out this is due to the servers dropping support for
> the v5 protocol. For a client that works you could check out ickle:
Visit your host, monkey.org