[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Preview: www/opera 6.0TP2
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Preview: www/opera 6.0TP2
- From: Han <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:06:39 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Christian Weisgerber (naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de) wrote:
> Opera have just released 6.0TP2 (technology preview #2) for Linux/i386.
I recently sent a request ot opera. Asking if they could recompile the
qt2-libs they use _with_ anti-aliassing.
Which looks pretty groovy on linux-mandrake with dynamic libs. This
was two weeks ago and I haven't had any responce so maybe some other
people would like to send a message to Opera to ask if this feature
can be included.
Visit your host, monkey.org