[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: libast-0.5 / eterm-0.9.2 / imlib2
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: libast-0.5 / eterm-0.9.2 / imlib2
- From: Craig Barraclough <craigba_(_at_)_creative_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:14:00 +1000
- Organization: Creative Digital Technology
On Friday 12 September 2003 18:25, Francois Briere wrote:
> eterm-0.9.2 depend on libast and imlib2.
> Esetroot users, this version work really well with this two news library.
> Please test it and comment.
Been running this for a day now. Looks good.
(x86, rebuilt 15SEP2003 - '3.4')
Word of warning to users of 0.8.x - you'll need to redo any themes you've got.
Unfortunately, couldn't get escreen working (hook in to screen program).
Visit your host, monkey.org