[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New: MailScanner
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: New: MailScanner
- From: Marco Peereboom <slash_(_at_)_peereboom_(_dot_)_us>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:11:44 +0000
- Organization: Peereboom dot US
- Reply-to: slash_(_at_)_peereboom_(_dot_)_us
Crap that is exactly what I was about to ask...
I have still not seen any good writeup on what spam and virus product to use
with postfix. Opinions?
On Friday 19 September 2003 16:50, William Yodlowsky wrote:
> On 19 September 2003 at 11:01, "Todd T. Fries" <todd_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> > MailScanner is a complete e-mail security system designed for use on
> > e-mail gateways. It protects against viruses, and detects attacks against
> > e-mail client packages (such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora). It can
> > also detect almost all unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam) passing
> > it and respond to all incidents in a wide variety of ways.
> Not sure if this should be part of the port, but using mailscanner with
> Postfix is dangerous:
> Perhaps a warning?
Visit your host, monkey.org