[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mozilla-firefox 1.0 ( on i386 current ) compile problem
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mozilla-firefox 1.0 ( on i386 current ) compile problem
- From: Pedro Marcolino <Pedro_(_dot_)_Marcolino_(_at_)_pt_(_dot_)_jazztel_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:22:32 +0000
- Organization: JazzTel SGC
Thanks for the help.
I was using old X11 libs.
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:21:47 +0100
steven mestdagh <steven_(_dot_)_mestdagh_(_at_)_esat_(_dot_)_kuleuven_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_be> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 12:10:57PM +0000, Pedro Marcolino wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I was compiling mozilla-firefox 1.0 on i386 current ( compiled today from cvs ), and i got the error bellow... any thoughts?
> Are your X11 and freetype following -current? I think the same error
> occurred to me a while ago.
Visit your host, monkey.org