[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PHP 4.3.10 package for 3.6/i386 ? need help, no flames please
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: PHP 4.3.10 package for 3.6/i386 ? need help, no flames please
- From: Kelly Martin <kellymartin_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:01:53 -0700
- Reply-to: Kelly Martin <kellymartin_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
Okay, I just joined ports@ so don't flame me for not following
previous threads... I checked the archives over the past week for PHP
4.3.10 updates and found nothing... surely this has been asked
recently, but I am in a mild panic right now.
I'm watching for the stable php-core-4.3.10 package for i386 to show
up on the website, but nothing yet. I prefer to install packages, but
if it doesn't appear later today I will have to compile this myself!!
... this sounds like a very critical vulnerability so I need to
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the way packages are updated by the
maintainer... since the new stable package isn't showing on the
OpenBSD web page, does that mean the updated port is also not
If I build the new port, should I first remove the old package? When I
build a port I assume it doesn't show up in "pkg_info|grep php" ?
Please help I'm a newbie who is a bit desperate to get this resolved.
Visit your host, monkey.org