[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: update: graphics/gtksee
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: update: graphics/gtksee
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:35:18 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Kiraly Zoltan [2004-12-03]:
> GTK See updated to version 0.5.4
Why didn't you update to the current version, which seems to be 0.5.6
since summer? Trying that, gtksee crashes pretty soon on my sparc64.
Compile time warnings and a quick code inspection suggest much more
diffs are necessary in order to get this working. Do you intend to do
Visit your host, monkey.org