[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UPDATE: graphics/qiv
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: UPDATE: graphics/qiv
- From: -f <f_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:06:59 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
hmm, on Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 05:00:59PM +0300, Gleydson Soares said that
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:44:00 +0100
> -f <f_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> > how do i apply this patch?
> try ->
> cd /usr/ports/mystuff/qiv ; make clean ; make patch
i thought "make patch" was for applying the patches
from patches/ to the extracted source tree.
but i was asking about how to apply the patch
which would update the port itself (the Makefile,
the patches themselves in patches/)
careful planning will never replace dumb luck.
Visit your host, monkey.org