[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: qemu port
- From: Michael Schmidt <Michajnz_(_at_)_freenet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:25:00 +0100
- Cc: fabrice_(_at_)_bellard_(_dot_)_org
i've created a qemu port for openbsd current.
"QEMU is a generic and open source processor emulator which achieves a
good emulation speed by using dynamic translation."
the port is based on the patchset from:
and can be downloaded from:
i need help for some known problems of this port:
- i'm not sure with the WANTLIB-markers
- if you start qemu as normal user - you will get:
"Could not allocate physical memory"
-> add a solution to MESSAGE file? ulimit/login.conf?
todo for this port:
- add a flavor for sdl-lib
maybe's for this port:
- maybe add the standard images (redhat/netbsd/...) from qemu homepage
- maybe add support (as multipackage?) for the proprietary QEMU
please test and comment!
Visit your host, monkey.org