NEW: misc/cfv

Hi,

attached is a port of CFV, the command-line file verification tool from http://cfv.sourceforge.net/. It is written in Python and supports creating and verifying lots of different checksum file formats. It's a nice complement to the tools we have in base, because it also supports lots of the simpler, non-crypto file formats out there. It's convenient to use and ... oh well, you know, please test and comment.

Testing by BitTorrent users would be very appreciated - it supports checking .torrent files, but I have none here to try that out.

Regression tests are available, but disabled for now - one rather exotic test seems to hang forever on OpenBSD. Other than that, it works nicely -- I've been using it every now and then for years without problems.

Moritz