[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems with i386 -current: nautilus, glimmer, galeon and evolution
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Problems with i386 -current: nautilus, glimmer, galeon and evolution
- From: Mathieu Sauve-Frankel <msf_(_at_)_kisoku_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:55:47 -0400
- Reply-to: msf_(_at_)_kisoku_(_dot_)_net
On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 04:21:18PM +0200, Sch?berle D?niel wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm running -current snapshot as of 27th of April
> (with X 25th of April) and I'm having some trouble
> with snapshot packages (compiled on 19th of April).
> Any ideas on how to resolve these?
How about you stop using stale packages, and build your packages from the
ports tree instead. If it's not plainly obvious what's happening to your system
based on the information you've posted.. perhaps you should stop using