[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
www/mozilla-firefox: compose sequences?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: www/mozilla-firefox: compose sequences?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 22:53:18 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
I accidentally noticed that text input fields in Firefox accept
rather more compose key (Multi_key) sequences than the expected
Latin 1 set. For example, I can input all the characters with
diacritics required for Czech, Slovak, and Serbo-Croation.
Where do those compose sequences come from?
X11, Gtk+2, or Firefox itself?
The available sequences don't match any of the individual sets in
I'm asking because it would be nice (1) to have a reference table
of all implemented sequences and (2) to be able to modify it, e.g.
l with stroke is missing for Polish.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org