[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: BitTorrent-4.1.3
- From: frantisek holop <minusf_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:12:18 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
hmm, on Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 06:58:35PM +0000, Christian Weisgerber said that
> I'm not seeing any corruption in downloaded files. And yes, BT's
> hash checks work just fine, in fact even in the presence of malicious
> peers that try to distribute corrupt segments.
i'll try to dig up examples with as much info as i can.
a kick in the ass is a step forward.
Visit your host, monkey.org