[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: comms/lrzsz does not build with systrace
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: comms/lrzsz does not build with systrace
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:25:24 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Antoine Jacoutot [2005-10-04]:
> Since this port has no maintainer, I post this message directly to the
> list. If USE_SYSTRACE=Yes is set in mk.conf, then comms/lrzsz does
> not install correctly (it looks like the port tries to rm
It does so only, if lrzsz is already installed. Nevertheless I'll take
care of this. Thanks for the info.
Visit your host, monkey.org