[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The ghostscript port
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: The ghostscript port
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 22:10:56 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 12:44:49AM +0200, coolzone_(_at_)_it_(_dot_)_dk wrote:
> Would someone kindly make the OpenBSD Ghostscript port based upon the
> CUPS-recommended ESP ghostscript. It contains more drivers. The current
> OpenBSD Ghostscript port/package contains very few drivers. Or perhaps just
> incorporate those extra drivers into the OpenBSD Ghostscript port.
> I am yet unable to port it myself.
use google. you'll find an (older) ESP gs port.
Visit your host, monkey.org