[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: out-of-date v.1.13 -- LIB_DEPENDS reporting problem
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: out-of-date v.1.13 -- LIB_DEPENDS reporting problem
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:24:03 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 05:20:18PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:
> This is a known problem. We've got a fix around... Basically, those
> ports get confused between X11R6 and the ports tree.
Is that fix the inclusion of expat into the base system, i.e.
/usr/src/lib/libexpat? If so, can we help testing this (build and
install /usr/src/lib/libexpat, build X and depending ports against
Visit your host, monkey.org