[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: .libs-<pkgname> stubs
- From: frantisek holop <minusf_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 01:59:19 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
i update now all of my packages. i ended up with
a couple of .libs-* packages.
i pkg_deleted them without problem.
i presume that means, no other package requires them, correct?
so why were they keeped after the update?
is there a more detailed explanation about .libs-*
except the source and a brief point 4 in replacing
there's no second chance for a good first impression.
Visit your host, monkey.org