[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: .libs-<pkgname> stubs
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: .libs-<pkgname> stubs
- From: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:22:07 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net
On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 01:59:19AM +0200, frantisek holop wrote:
> me again,
> i update now all of my packages. i ended up with
> a couple of .libs-* packages.
> i pkg_deleted them without problem.
> i presume that means, no other package requires them, correct?
> so why were they keeped after the update?
Because you can't be sure some user hasn't some personal stuff that uses
> is there a more detailed explanation about .libs-*
> except the source and a brief point 4 in replacing
Nothing more than point 4 is needed, and you don't really want to read
the source for it at this point...
Visit your host, monkey.org