[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: breakage (macppc)
- From: Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:32:31 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
A lot of these are generic and should be fixed asap.
9libs-1.0p3 totally busted wrt varargs, etc
gcc-4.0.20050804 powerpc target not in configure
mrtg-2.12.2 gd breakage
nagios-web-2.0b4 cgi files not in fake area (shouldn't be looked for there?)
nhc98-1.16 run-time crash
ocamlduce-3.08.4pl3 seems like no config for powerpc
octave-2.0.16 ancient C++?
p5-GD-1.41p1 gd breakage
symon-2.71 missing many libs at linking stage
xmame+xmess-0.100p1-x11 fake/usr/local/bin/xmame.x11: No such file or directory ??
xxdiff-3.1 ?? old
Visit your host, monkey.org