[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: newbie help needed debugging LIB_DEPENDS issue(s)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: newbie help needed debugging LIB_DEPENDS issue(s)
- From: Josh Grosse <josh_(_at_)_jggimi_(_dot_)_homeip_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:34:33 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 08:56:00PM -0400, Josh Grosse wrote:
> Any suggestions as to what I should be looking for?
I think I found the trouble. Even though my /usr filesystem had been marked
"clean" an fsck -fp showed hundreds of damaged files and directories. I
restored from backup, did an update from a recent snapshot, then updated
from a local cvs mirror, and rebuilt *everything*.
I've no idea what could have caused the trouble. smartctl showed no i/o
errors, and there has been nothing visible in logs.
Visit your host, monkey.org