[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new gd port (and rrdtool)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new gd port (and rrdtool)
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:26:45 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* frantisek holop [2005-10-25]:
> how can i make gd work without X?
> i would like to run rrdtool + symon without X on firewalls.
It doesn't need X11.
> can gd 2.x run without X?
Yes, just install xbase or in a custom environment you already know what
to do, i.e. install those missing libraries.
> if not, can we keep 1.8?
Visit your host, monkey.org