[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UPDATE: net/snort
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: UPDATE: net/snort
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:13:54 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Martin Ekendahl [2005-11-29]:
> It should be also added that the community rules are replacing the
> standard rules since it seems that some sort of membership is now
As I said on this list already, the community rules distfile changes
every other day without version bump. You cannot just add it do
distinfo, the port would be permanently outdated. I think it's best to
provide some mechanism for snort to only fetch the rules at run time.
You can still delete the rules directory at deinstall.
Visit your host, monkey.org