[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: amd64 ports breakage
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: amd64 ports breakage
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:43:35 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Brad <brad_(_at_)_comstyle_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> > x11/kde/base3 libXau -fPIC
> Can I see the log for this? Is base3 trying to link libXau into
> a shared library or object?
Yes. Matthieu has added a dynamix libXau, which has fixed this
> > x11/kde/pim3 ?
> Can I see the log for this too?
Nikolay has a fix. It was an LP64 issue, apparently the size of
long was determined by comparing against an incomplete list of
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org