[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UPDATE: mail/exim
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: UPDATE: mail/exim
- From: voegelas_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_net (Andreas Vögele)
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:25:16 +0100
- Cancel-lock: sha1:J61D0JT3VzFb/zuXvXxZesAVeuA=
Andrey N. Oktyabrski writes:
> Andreas Vögele wrote:
>>>>I've attached a port of Exim 4.60, which includes the setting
>>>Please provide a unified diff against -current.
>> -FLAVORS=no_exiscan no_x11 mysql postgresql ldap iconv
>> +FLAVORS=no_exiscan no_x11 mysql postgresql sqlite3 ldap iconv sasl
> Have You any plans for spf flavor? I have the port for libspf2-1.0.4
> and exim-4.50 port with this flavor.
Send me your libspf2 port and I'll add the spf flavor. I'll also add
a domainkeys flavor.
Visit your host, monkey.org