[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Update:idesk
- From: steven mestdagh <steven_(_dot_)_mestdagh_(_at_)_esat_(_dot_)_kuleuven_(_dot_)_be>
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:20:48 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 06:21:19AM -0800, D. Adam Karim wrote:
> Hello all! Here is an update to the idesk port bringing it to its
> most recent version: 0.7.5. It has been tested on amd64 and i386.
> I would appreciate any testing and/or comments.
> I have changed the source to allow idesk to auto-create an initial
> ~/.idesktop directory without exiting out afterwards (so annoying!)
it would be good if you could all provide unified diffs against the
-current ports tree in CVS.
so you are creating the ~/.idesktop directory, how about also checking
the return value of mkdir and still exiting by displaying the specific
error if it fails?
furthermore this port is building with the -g flag, i don't think this
Visit your host, monkey.org