[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Python 2.4.2 for AMD64 OpenBSD 3.8?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Python 2.4.2 for AMD64 OpenBSD 3.8?
- From: steven mestdagh <steven_(_dot_)_mestdagh_(_at_)_esat_(_dot_)_kuleuven_(_dot_)_be>
- Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:17:48 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Dec 25, 2005 at 06:59:01PM +0200, Pekka Niiranen wrote:
> has anybody managed to build Python 2.4.2 from
> ports created in 24/12/2005? Mine tries to
> install Berkeley db which fails for
> @pkgpath in db's file PKLIST:
> "Unknown element: pkgpath" etc...
> I am using official v3.8.
> Building Berkeley from sources succeeds
> but building Python does not.
yes, so @pkgpath was added after 3.8. using current ports on release
versions is not supported. see FAQ 15.4.1.
Visit your host, monkey.org